Fashion is constantly changing. To a large extent this applies to the field of interior design. So what will be fashionable in 2019 and how to properly arrange the premises? The spectacular items presented in 2018 demonstrate which of the fashion trends are only gaining momentum and will be found everywhere in 2019.
1. Thin lines. The focus is on the modern interpretation of oriental stylistics, the development of the 2017 trend. In 2019, the trend is elegant straight thin lines, gratings and trims.
2. Space focus.Designers pay attention to airspace, creating furniture from minimalistic to “galactic”.
3. New wood. For a long time, Canaletto nutwood was the main type of wood from which sought-after pieces of furniture were created. But now the producers have switched their attention to other breeds – they create the same feeling of quality and warmth, but in different shades.
4. More and more green. People’s desire to approach nature is reflected in the palette. Soft, slightly grayish, complex shades of green, for example, the color of sage and eucalyptus are in favour.
5. Dimming. While some designers are experimenting with colors, others rely on the eternal chic of totally black objects and spaces.
6. Passionism. The past continues to excite and inspire designers. In their collections, there are references to the elegant 1950s and the eclectic 1970s.